Ladywell Live is a Ladywell Assembly initiative set up by volunteers. Ladywell Live aims to promote the activities of local groups and to cover the issues raised at the local assembly – that’s everything from parking, traffic congestion and pollution; to planning issues; the Playtower; anti-social behaviour.
You can send us stories about what is happening on your street, activities and groups you might be involved in and about events that are coming up! You can contact us here.
What is Ladywell Assembly?
Local assemblies are open meetings where you and others decide how to improve your area.
The assembly is your chance to:
- Discuss and share what matters to you
- Work with your councillors and others to shape the future of your neighbourhood
- Find out what is happening in your ward
- Consider how to spend funding available to your ward.
The top priorities for Ladywell Assembly are:
- Improving air quality and pollution
- Campaigning for the inclusion of genuinely affordable housing in future development
- Better provision for youth – including apprenticeships linked to local businesses
- Community safety.
For more information and minutes of past Assembly meetings, please visit the Lewisham Council website.
You can download minutes of past Ladywell Assembly meetings here.
The Ladywell Assembly Development Officer is Adeyinka Joseph:
Tel: 020 8314 6026
Ladywell Ward Councillors
Chair of Overview & Scrutiny